Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SUPER JUNIOR UFO .

Fan: Donghae, has the concert started? You must take care of your health, hwaiting!
Donghae: Yeap. Very happy ^^ Thankyou ^^ I love you
Fan: Cute Donghae-ah… I will support you forever.. Hwaiting
Donghae: You all are my everything!! ^^
Fan: Ryeowook-gege, I love you. Please do your best for tonight’s concert. I’m sorry that I am not able to go, but, I do love you.
Ryeowook: I love you~!!! I miss you~!!




[UFO] Super Junior Kyuhyun’s UFO Replies 100204
February 5, 2010, 10:34 am
Filed under: cho kyuhyun, super junior, super junior's UFO
ELF: Kyuhyun oppa, I don’t have hope anymore. You really can’t reply to me? I am actually doing homework in the early morning! I need energy!! You bad boy! T T
Kyuhyun: You will work hard! fighting!! ^^
ELF: I can’t stop having nightmares…I can’t sleep…afraid to close my eyes…So scary…What is lord Kyuhyun doing?! I miss you…
Kyuhyun: I miss you ^^


ELF: Oppas, because of Super Junior’s concert, I am now pulling an all-nighter. Because its so cold from the rain.
Heechul: Really exhausting…!!
ELF: Heechul oppa… I didn’t get the tickets… what to do… does this mean I won’t see Heechul oppa anymore?
Heechul: How come you’re not trying harder?*
Just in case anyone’s confused, Heechul doesn’t really sound that mean, but I couldn’t find a way to translate it better….*


[E.L.F] Drank too much alcohol stomach feel very uncomfortable ㅜㅜ ㅜㅜ School also did not go staying home to rest ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
[Sungmin] Alcohol, don’t drink too much”~~


February 5, 2010, 10:34 am
Filed under: cho kyuhyun, super junior, super junior's UFO
ELF: Kyuhyun oppa, I don’t have hope anymore. You really can’t reply to me? I am actually doing homework in the early morning! I need energy!! You bad boy! T T
Kyuhyun: You will work hard! fighting!! ^^
ELF: I can’t stop having nightmares…I can’t sleep…afraid to close my eyes…So scary…What is lord Kyuhyun doing?! I miss you…
Kyuhyun: I miss you ^^


[090907/Zhoumi/UFO]
Fan: Our capable Zhoumi is coming back soon, I miss you all as well as anticipate your new release, hwaiting!
Zhoumi: What a cute Maomao (fan’s name, see you in Beijing!! The second album is coming!
Fan: Zhoumi-gege…What are you doing…? I am Xue…Wu, everytime I send you message…you never reply…Now I’m at military training…Very tiring…! I don’t have any strength now… !
Zhoumi: Keke, military training is indeed very toilsome..Train your willpower~ You have to hang in there~
Fan: Zhoumi-gege, I have a korean language test next sunday, and I’m quite nervous, why not you come over and help me take the test, keke… Shuhui (Fan’s name)
Zhoumi: Annyeong… mabideseyo…. (He wrote it in chinese. and I have no idea what it means in korean, according to the pronunciation) What’s the meaning? Testing you haha~
Fan: Zhoumi-student (If I’m not wrong. The pronunciation is for classmate, while the words is for: Kiddy Shoes.), my brother got married today, and you wrote the lyrics for the song for the ceremony, I don’t have to tell you the song title, since you already know! Hehehe
Zhoumi: Wa… Really? MARRY U~~ keke. Do help me wish your brother a happy marriage on my behalf~~
Fan: Zhoumi-ge, it’s been so long since I sent you a message, have you forgotten Xiaozhi? (Fan’s name) Faster come back to China since you’re coming back… Then I’ll treat Ge to Karaoke. I’m one who holds on to the microphone and keep singing… And I would like to eat Dry Noodles… Treat me to dry noddles, Ge…
Zhoumi: Okay, if you treat me to Karaoke, I’ll treat you dry noodles Haha~~
Fan: Zhoumi-ge~ Where are you? Beijing is super cold today… I caught a cold with only one trip. You have to take care of your health… Don’t wear the clothes wrongly (Wearing quite a number of layers of clothes during summer and only two layers of clothes during autumn or winter) = – Waiting for you~
Zhoumi: Korea’s weather is very comfortable now… Not too cold, not too hot, just nice… Keke
Fan: Zhoumi, you are ignoring me? I’m sad…
Zhoumi: I’m wronged…. When did I ignore you~ keke







No comments:

Post a Comment